You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation
Blair Wilson
2005-12-22 22:24:48 UTC
Help Needed!

When I click on "send/receive" I get "You don't have appropriate permission
to perform this operation". I am using MS Office 2K3 and WinXP. I deleted
all profiles after saving outlook.pst file. I have created a new profile.
Has anybody experienced this issue before? If so, please share your
resolution with me. Any/All suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Blair
jamepc
Blair
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
Blair Wilson
Blair
Blair Wilson
2006-01-15 17:18:11 UTC
Correction, I don't have that problem anymore, I now get prompt for correct
password. I keep entering the correct username/password, and Outlook keeps
prompting me for the correct username/password. Yet I can test my username
and password in Outlook successfully. There is got to a setting that is not
be updated. I am clueless where the info is stored. I am still researching
issue. I just a new post, hopefully someone has experienced this issue
before.

Blair